Eeksy-Peeksy

augury doggerel

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

She is packing the Scala horses and sled to go to the Alps. I check the bottom of my teacup. Packing the Scala horses and sled. Packing the Scala horses and sled. I make her laugh, then laugh again, then laugh again, this last time almost just to show myself I can do it. One miniature woman with bendable legs has a baby. The other, whose legs also bend, is pregnant. Preparing the Scala horses and sled for an Alpine adventure. She has a Galupy and Diddl clock on the other. Preparing the Scala horses and sled for an Alpine adventure. She looks at the clock twice a day. I can hear it ticking right now. I force her to laugh. Harnessing the horses for a winter ride to the Alps. Getting the dog ready. I think she has laughed enough but I make her laugh anyway. She has a W.I.T.C.H. calendar on one wall. There is no tea in my cup. Leaving the dog behind. I don't look at the dates. I don't think she ever does. It is just a picture on the wall. She is packing the plastic horses, one chestnut, one roan or Appaloosa for all I know. I cannot be bothered with the color of a plastic horse just now. I have ways of making her laugh. She is packing the Scala horses and sled for the Alps. I convert to several religions and back. She is packing the Scala horses and sled for the Alps.

1 Comments:

At 8:09 am, Blogger tuckova said...

"i have ways of making her laugh" = way of making me laugh, too. thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home