Eeksy-Peeksy

augury doggerel

Wednesday, May 29, 2002

Animal Locomotion

The first adult nakedness I remember seeing, other than safely unreal painted images, were in my mother�s old art textbooks. There were some Eadweard Muybridge photographs, including a series in which a naked woman stooped to pick up something, maybe a jug of water. And printed on a page of light green paper, there were three black-and-white photographs, each cropped to show a single pair of presumably exemplary breasts for the artist to copy, and for the young boy to slip from the bookcase and study.

I cannot find the original images anywhere but in my head. Searching the web for "breasts" to find a particular three pair of anonymous breasts on light green paper is of course pointless. I did look for Muybridge, but I couldn't find that particular series. Places I looked:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home