Eeksy-Peeksy

augury doggerel

Tuesday, January 15, 2002

Hairless, Adless

The kid had great fun shaving my head last night. This morning, pulling on my woolen cap before work, I thought of what it must be like to pull nylons on to stubbly legs.

Thus begins my hair cycle. For about a month, everything from the neck up again gets as fuzzy as it wants to get. Then I am shorn.

I wish it would wax and wane with the moon, but this is as close as I can get.

And this mystery: the ad that squatted like a billboard on the horizon of this web log has vanished. Either Blogger's database (deadbeats vs. paying customers) has been corrupted, or some soul has paid to release this thing from commercial bondage. If it was the latter and you're that someone, thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home